Media Wizardz seeks a business development prospecting sales representative to join a rapidly growing inbound marketing agency start-up.
Are you competitive and highly self motivated? Do you have a high degree of interest in sales and/or a proven sales track record. Do you want to contribute to building a world class sales team from the ground up?
If you’re inspired, awesome, we want to talk with you.
The ability to speak proudly and comfortably about our service in such a way that it makes it easy for the right customers to schedule a meeting, and the courage to tell the truth to the wrong customers in service of long term health or our brand.
Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Ability and desire to work in a fast paced challenging environment
Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
Technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
A fanatical attention to detail
A highly self-driven sense of motivation
A keenly developed competitive nature
Associates or bachelors degree in a business related program
Previous sales experience in which you developed the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
1. Conduct high volume of linkedin [and other social platforms] research through groups and people search. Sell indirectly by being an advisor around our brand commitment
2. Develop your targeting statement to keep in mind throughout these interactions
3. Create an ideal prospect list around our buyer personas
4. Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day)
5. Keep detailed track of every call and outcome of every call
6. Add all outbound call contacts to var lead registration form
7. Compile a frequently asked questions document
8. Write 3 blog articles each week surrounding those questions
9. Schedule exploratory calls for your inbound marketing sales consultant to reach your weekly and monthly goal
10. Be extremely active on social media to produce blog articles that our buyer personas will gravitate towards
11. Learn the full sales process from start to finish and begin to start taking on more of the sales process
12. Develop and present weekly sales enablement collateral and sales reports
13. Work closely with you inbound sales consultant to innovate, quantify and orchestrate appropriate prospecting plans
This position is commission based plus frequent bonuses for achieving goals. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Media Wizardz employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and in other parts of the organization.